You are going to need to have to obtain spray cans this 7 days in Fortnite as part of the Fortnite Week 2 issues. Spray cans are an merchandise that will only appear on the map so long as your relevant Epic Quest is active, and while there are eight to be observed across Pleasant Park and Filthy Docks, you can expect to eventually only need to know two Fortnite spray can destinations to entire the challenge and make 30,000 XP. This is wherever to acquire spray cans from warehouses in Soiled Docks or garages in Pleasurable Park.
Fortnite Spray Cans In Pleasurable Park
The effortless detail about this challenge is that there are 8 spray cans readily available on the map, but you will end it off a great deal quicker following just two spray cans are collected. Not only that, but the cans are evenly split throughout Nice Park and Dirty Docks, with 4 in each individual spot, so you actually will never even need to undertaking to the 2nd locale once you have uncovered two at the place of your picking out.
Because each individual match is diverse and the very best drops are typically primarily based on exactly where the Fight Bus is heading, we will even now show you all eight places in any case, starting in Nice Park.
- in the garage of the northeastern home
- outside the house the garage on the southwest dwelling with the basement bulkhead doorways.
- in close proximity to the washing device in the a few-story dwelling just south of the 1 mentioned higher than
- in the most important home alongside the western highway of Nice Park
Fortnite Spray Cans In Soiled Docks
If alternatively, you drop into Soiled Docks, there await 4 far more spray cans for you to discover and speedily finish 1 of a lot of Week 2 difficulties. Here’s wherever to glance in Filthy Docks.
- in the west-of-center warehouse in close proximity to some orange cabinets
- in the centermost warehouse, at the time additional near some orange shelves
- in the huge, eastside warehouse around yellow shelves
- in the southern warehouse and below the base-ground stairs
Bear in mind, never overdo it. You only have to have any two of these spray cans, so it’s probably you will not even have to leave whichever position you visit first–except if an IO guard or an additional player spoils your XP-chasing. Although you are on this sort of a quest, be certain to examine out the whole selection of Week 2 problems, which also contain guides for items like how to enter a UFO and wherever to obtain IO tech weapons so you can do destruction with them this week. There’s also a new selection of Alien Artifacts to help you in even further customizing Kymera from the Year 7 Battle Pass.
Check it out